Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Trade Account at Herraiz (Read 2356 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Trade Account at Herraiz
May 21st, 2009 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Hi
I need some help!!
Does anyone possess a trade account at Herraiz?

IP Logged

Jislaaik
Ex Member

Re: Trade Account at Herraiz
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2009 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Hiya, yep we have one. We use it for the business and that way can get our VAT back... PM me

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2009 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Thanks to everyone who replied!!

But our Estate Agent and Technico had an account so we managed to get a water meter at a reasonable price!!

Even though we didn't want to buy one!!

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2009 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Good old Spain.The place where you have to fork out first,in order for them to Tax you! Life just gets better.   Smiley

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2009 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
And you can't bring in a car a trailer a motorbike or a caravan and get it matriculated due to some stupid homologation certificate, and don't even think about a kit car or a trike!! the spanish are missing out if you ask me!! its protectionism gone mad!! and I am sure it is against EU free market legislation, but as usual the spanish ignore the rules as in Fishing quotas, mind you the french are as bad, its about time the UK started not playing by the rules and putting tolls on roads banning foreign vehicles not recognising any foreign built trailers and cutting of all tow bars that are not made in britain

Ahh well thats my rant for the day!!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2009 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Good old Spain.The place where you have to fork out first,in order for them to Tax you! Life just gets better.   Smiley

Hi Rob what pisses me off the most is my Catalan neighbours will ignore the request to fit a water meter and will probably get away with it!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top