Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Mobiles (Read 2434 times)
DenGeo

Forum newbie

Mobiles
Oct 31st, 2013 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
I know I'm opening a can of worms with this one, but, here goes anyway.
Has anyone got any good info on superb mobile deals. I am currently on Movistar P.A.Y.G. for the mobile and I also have the Movistar land line with free national calls and 10Mb ADSL for an average of €48.00 monthly. Angry
I would like to hear of a deal with free iphone, unlimited texts, one or two free international numbers and a decent free Gb allowance. Cheesy
If wonders never cease, bring em on. Roll Eyes
I am on the Delta so reception is not a problem.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Re: Mobiles
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2013 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
I use simyo with my own iPhone I get 750mb Internet per month and much more including 6.99 worth of calls for 6.99 per month
Www.simyo.es

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 10:51am
Print Post  
I have never liked Movistar after a mega run in with different departments over the return of a radio phone box  Angry.However that being said,and I rather this was not the case,but I do believe they have a better mobile phone reception than Simyo (which uses the Orange network).This of course is only my opinion & based on my usage of both networks in different parts of Spain.
I always use my Simyo phone whenever I can, as of course PAYG wise I always find them cheaper than the basic Moivstar PAYG package.But,if you only want to use Simyo on the Delta & find their coverage to be good,then I would say go for it.    Smiley

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2013 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
three additional cheers for Simyo.  It is what is on the website, cheap and good.,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top