Electric Bike FOR SALE (Read 32 times)
What Doing

'A day without a smile
is a day not worth living'

Electric Bike FOR SALE
Sep 4th, 2024 at 9:36am
Print Post  
PLEASE NOTE THIS A GENUINE SALE AND NOT A STOLEN ITEM

Brand New, never ridden due to trying out a friend's e-bike after I purchased (Stupid), and it scared the s..t out of me; that's the reason for selling. One month old

26*4.0 inch e-bike HITWAY e-bike is equipped with powerful 26*4.0 inch all-terrain tires, suitable for a wide range of terrains and road conditions, whether for daily commuting or outdoor riding, this comfortable e-bike is the best choice for you.
【High Capacity Battery & Superb Range】HITWAY e-bike is powered by a removable 48V 15Ah lithium-ion battery with a range of up to 45km on a full charge (subject to load, temperature and road conditions, riding mode, etc.), satisfying your daily shopping and outdoor riding needs.
【2 Riding Modes & 7 Speeds】This e-bike has two riding modes, so you can switch between different riding modes depending on your preference and road conditions, and get a boost with the push of a button.  The bike also comes with seven speeds, front disc brakes…

A few accessories included paid 1199€ (I have the invoice as proof of cost (would accept 1,000€)
Contact here or via WhatsApp: 633100269
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2024 at 6:09pm by What Doing »  

20240830_124054.png ( 373 KB | 5 Downloads )
20240830_124054.png

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top